Thursday, March 18, 2010

To My New Best Friend...

...I'm so glad you are finally here!
Until now, it's been little 'ole me hanging out with the women.
And the women I hang out with like silly stuff like dance studios, lunch dates and pedicures...
Thank goodness you're around to add a little more "manliness" to the mix.
You and me-we're gonna have so much fun.
There are so many things we have to look forward to.
T-ball games.
Beach trips.
Hanging out watching sports.
Camping in the backyard.
Building forts in the den.
I'm sure there are a few sets of stitches in our future as well, if we're anything like our daddies.
For some reason our families seem to hang out together all the time, so at least now I have someone to play with when they do.
I'm sure we'll get in lots of trouble together, and as much as our mommies will fuss at us, they'll love the fact that we're in trouble together. Our daddies will simply sit back and reminisce about all the trouble they got in together.
Hang in there for the next few months...you'll get smothered with yucky things like kisses and smocked clothing.
But don't worry, when it's all over we'll be able to sit back with a couple of beers and celebrate being boys. Together. Two best friends.

3 comments:

Erin said...

SO SWEET!! Love those boys!

Kelli Staggs said...

my heart just melted! precious!

Aunt Boo said...

hahahhahaha this post made me laugh