Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's a BOY!

After a super quick delivery, it is my pleasure to introduce you to


Ryan "Watson" Dupree

Born September 15, 2009

10:50am

8 pounds, 10 ounces

21 inches

We are both doing wonderfully, but are extremely exhausted.

Baby Girl got to visit for a quick second this afternoon, and while this is as close to the bed as she would get, she didn't seem to hate Watson, so that's a good sign. :)

I'll be sure and post more pictures once we're rested up,
but wanted to share with you our "miracle beyond all miracles"...I had a baby boy! Can't believe it!

15 comments:

Aunt Boo said...

I just love him!!!! He is sooo cute!

Sarah @ Keep On Keepin' On said...

Watson is beautiful and you look like a supermodel. Give everyone kisses from me.

Aunt Kat said...

can't believe we have a baby boy- he is absolutely precious:) I am so proud of you and love you!!

Kelli Staggs said...

Yay! He is GORGEOUS! Love you all-Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Amazing, and an absolute miracle! I can't wait to hug you both!

Lindsey Singer Grant said...

Congrats to you and your family!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! You look fantastic and he is absolutely gorgeous!

Erin said...

He's amazing!!! We love you Watson!

The 4 Pierces said...

Yay for boys! I am super excited for all of you! Congratulations!

lucialuschek said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Glad to hear you both are doing well :)

CSB said...

Ah! he's so precious... so happy for you and Aaron.

CamLarson said...

Yay!! Congrats Amy, Aaron and Emory!! :-) Watson is beautiful... So happy for y'all!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats to all of you! I can tell you from experience that boys are wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys! Kudos to your sisters for texting me so fast!! Abby and Katie were so thrilled for me to be able to tell them while they were at school! And Abby( she's no longer Abigail by the way) is quite full of herself that you named him after her! :) We'll let her keep thinking that! Anyway- love you and CONGRATS!!!!

Unknown said...

YaY YaY YaY!!! Congratulations to the Dupree's! He looks just precious Amy, I wanna come visit when you get home and settled!
Love, Caroline